We design, supply, install and maintain air conditioning systems for commercial and industrial companies across the public and private sectors throughout the UK.
NICEIC testing and inspection
As a fully accredited member and approved contractor with the NICEIC, EPT provide valid Electrical Installation Certificates to all our clients across all sectors of business for all electrical systems that we install and commission.
In addition to the Electrical Installation Certificates, we have the capability to undertake Electrical Installation Condition Reports on existing electrical systems and issue the associated certificates and detailed reports. This enables us to identify whether an installation is in a satisfactory condition where it can be used safely and meets the associated disconnection times in accordance with BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations.
EPT offer our clients small and large scale testing schedules in line with their requirements and operational constraints. This provides the peace of mind that their electrical installations are fully certified, compliant and adhere to the current regulations in accordance with BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations.
Our electrical testing and inspection service offer the following electrical certification:
- Electrical Installation Condition Report.
- Electrical Installation Certificates.
- Minor Works Certificates.
Why do I need an NICEIC certificate?
The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 apply to all aspects of the use of electricity within the workplace. They place duties on employers, employees and the self-employed to prevent danger.
The Duty Holder (a person who has, to any extent, control of premises) must:
- Ensure the electrical systems are constructed in a way that prevents danger.
- Maintain the electrical systems as necessary to prevent danger.
- Undertake work on electrical systems in a way that prevents danger.
Obtaining a NICEIC certificate will ensure your electrical system is fit for purpose and is operational safe for all electrical installations within Industrial and commercial premises. The certification keeps your business in line with legislation, which in turn sets the standards for electrical installations within the UK industry.
Aside from the legal requirement, the certification offers the peace of mind that all installations within your businesses are safe and reliable, minimising the chances of system failure or a dangerous fault occurrence.
Why choose EPT
Our NICEIC testing and inspection service is undertaken by competent engineers who are experienced and fully accredited. Our engineers work quickly and efficiently to ensure minimal disruption to your business whilst providing a detailed inspection of all electrical installations.
Electrical Engineering Services
- Data and telecommunications design and installationOur team can design and install data and telecommunications lines throughout your building.
- Design, Installation and DeliveryFrom the initial CAD design through to the installation, our knowledgeable team is on hand.
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance of Electrical SystemsAssure the longevity of your electrical systems with a comprehensive maintenance agreement.
- Emergency lighting design, installation and testingOur team can design and install emergency lighting throughout your premises.
- Fire alarm system installationWe can design, install and maintain fire alarm systems at your premises to assure safety.
- UPS & GeneratorsWe’re experts in uninterruptible power supplies and generators to ensure maximum uptime.
Creating perfect environments
Our team strives to meet the demands and aspirations of our customers every time.Find out more
EPT has completed projects for companies across the public and private sectors.Find out more
Speak to our expert team to see how we can help to create your perfect environment.Contact Us