We design, supply, install and maintain air conditioning systems for commercial and industrial companies across the public and private sectors throughout the UK.
Amanda Cunliffe and Partners. (Now Nicholson, Jones, Sutton)
Nicholson, Jones, Sutton
Amanda Cunliffe and associated partners required a solution for electric vehicle charging at their solicitors’ practice in Macclesfield to maintain their commitment in assisting to reducing environmental impact.
Following a site survey, EPT fully designed and proposed an electrical infrastructure upgrade to accommodate 3 new 22kW Myenergi Zappi EV charging units to be located on the fabric of the building.
The electrical infrastructure included the installation of a new 3 phase dedicated distribution board and associated sub-main cable to accommodate the new EV charging points supplemented by 3 new power supplies to the point of utilisation.
- Meeting with prospective client to discuss their EV requirements and available OLEV grants.
- Proposing a EV charging solution.
- Designing of new electrical infrastructure systems.
- Installation of new distribution boards and sub main cabling.
- Installation of new EV charging equipment.
- Commission all electrical equipment.
- Complete all electrical testing in accordance with BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations.
Creating perfect environments
Our team strives to meet the demands and aspirations of our customers every time.Find out more
EPT has completed projects for companies across the public and private sectors.Find out more
Speak to our expert team to see how we can help to create your perfect environment.Contact Us
Get in touch with our expert team on 0800 783 1053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org